Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Introducing Pitch Brown: "Diamonds in The Rough"



EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY: We are happy to announce the recent inking of Houston's own PITCH BROWN to the G-Style Entertainment Fam. The self contained 2-Man Unit consists of MC's "Nicks" and "Rokfa", with "Nicks" also doubling as lead producer for the duo. Hailing from the Northside of Houston, Texas, these cats have been burning the midnight oil, perfecting their craft, which caught the eyes and attention of long time friend/supporter Erick Quiroz aka "Q" and Local Hip Hop Artist V-ZILLA, who now serve as official management for the group.

THE STORY...THE CO-SIGN:
Something about the whole thing just felt right, I recall the first time I met these cats too. Their man "Q" kept telling me about their potential. Being an artist myself, you already know how many folks come up to me on the regular, "so and so is rapping now", "Can you listen to this CD my boy made", so of course I was skeptical from jump street. However, I remember taking a listen anyways, this kid "Rockfa" had this swagger, talkative flow that jumped out at me immediately. I couldn't help but notice the production was extremely soulful, so it shocked me to learn that "Nicks" was behind the boards for all of their tracks. To make the situation even more crazy, he was also an MC and both these cats are from the neighborhood where I grew up, with this... SOUND!!. My advice to them was to keep working, and pretty soon what started out as me giving them some tips and pointers when I had the time, turned into the beginnings of "The Album Before the Album". The rest as they say, is about to be history. - ZILLA

V-ZILLA PRESENTS "The Album Before The Album":
The 16 track offering contains 100% original production, boasting a wide array of laid-back street psalms, Str8 rockin' the block type joints and them Braggadocio soul ballads, made strictly for the ladies. The soundscape comes courtesy of Nicks, Drewski (UMP Music) and Moonshine (Stockbeatz) so we couldn't label it a mixtape. In fact, the CD is split up in 2, THE REAL TALK SIDE features guest spots from V-ZILLA, GT Garza, 245, Young Koppo, Stress, Rob-G and Bavu Blakes while the SLICK TALK SIDE contains guest spots from The Legendary K-O and Corey Franks, guaranteed to bring you one of the freshest releases to date. The CD is slated to drop October 31, 2005 and will be available to purchase online and in the streets near you.

*To listen to snippets from the forthcoming PITCH BROWN Release

CLICK HERE



14 Comments:

Anonymous Ill E said...

What's Up Zilla! Can't wait for the album before the album to drop. Can you check your email? Peace

9:30 AM  
Blogger Admin said...

Great Video Game blog, thanks for letting me post a message. Great Job with your blog.

Thanks
adult game video

4:48 AM  
Blogger Google Page Rank 6 said...

Want more clicks to your Adsense Ads on your Blog?

Then you have to check out my blog. I have found a FREE and Legitimate way that will increase your earnings.

Come Check us out. How to Boost Your AdSense Revenue

11:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was browsing the web, hoping to find more information on buy darts online and came across your post.

It wasnt exactly what i needed, though did provide a good read nonetheless. I will be visiting your blog again to see what other information you will share on buy darts online.

Thanks for a great read!

1:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice blog with interesting topics. I have a website that offers alot of controversial topics here. Just go to the links page and look for "Video Reviews"

2:09 PM  
Anonymous Ill E said...

whats up zilla! can you check your email ASAP? thanks.

2:59 PM  
Anonymous Ill E said...

whats up zilla! can you check your email ASAP? thanks.

2:59 PM  
Blogger Music Downloads Center said...

Interesting topics and nice blog. Will check back regularly. I have a music site & blog that deal with music related topics. Drop by if you have a chance.

10:02 PM  
Blogger asenetpro said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

This is a posting promoting music related info on my site music site/blog. It pretty much covers recording related stuff. my site is free for all to list their event post classified ad and to just post forum for hard to find info and many other thing music related. So if you are a dj, musician, producer, manager, engineer, artist, singer, dancer or have anything music related please visit my site and join to post all your info

Joining is free for all list your site plus more

music

12:58 AM  
Anonymous Marlboro Store said...

Your site Zilla The Monster, I found to be very interesting. When I was searching for 2005 Marlboro Catalog yours was the most eyecatching. While working on my site 2005 Marlboro Catalog I have been seeking ways to make it better and found yours to be helpful. Thanks!

4:40 PM  
Anonymous Marlboro Contest said...

Your site Zilla The Monster, I found to be very interesting. When I was searching for Marlboro Cigs yours was the most eyecatching. While working on my site Marlboro Cigs I have been seeking ways to make it better and found yours to be helpful. Thanks!

4:15 AM  
Blogger Mr.Blakes said...

good lord you stay on the hustle... congrats on the store, see you in a few weeks, peace...

5:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

www.waterfilterspot.comDoulton Water Filter Plus

8:28 PM  
Anonymous sapphire said...

My wife is looking to upgrade her diamond ring on our 15th anniversarysapphireI'm surprised that time has gone so fast. I'm interested in any help on finding a good ring without losing all value, besides sentimental value, in first ring.sapphire

11:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home